Bonn – The global strategy and marketing consultancy Simon-Kucher & Partners has appointed sixteen new partners, effective January 1, 2017. This raises the total number of partners to 97. The large number and international mix of the newly elected executives reflects Simon-Kucher’s global expansion. Consulting services are in high demand. “Digital networking, shorter innovation cycles, and global interdependencies: Companies have never before been under so much pressure to rethink their business models,” states CEO Dr. Georg Tacke. “With our strengthened team of partners, we will even better guide our clients towards profitable growth in their markets.” In 2016, the consultancy serves its clients with 930 professionals out of 33 offices worldwide.
- Dr. Men-Andri Benz (44), Zurich, is an expert in pricing, sales and innovation excellence topics for the financial industry in German speaking countries.
- Dr. Peter Colman (43), London, leads the consultancy’s technology and industrials practice for the UK/Ireland, specializing in commercial excellence topics.
- Philip W. Daus (37), Atlanta, has more than 12 years of consulting experience in pricing and sales strategy related topics, focusing on B2B industries.
- Charles Gammal (30), Boston, supports healthcare companies across diverse sub-sectors, including medical devices, diagnostics and healthcare IT.
- Lisa Jaeger (36), Frankfurt, has more than 10 years of industry experience in advising media clients on a global scale – from Latin America to Southeast Asia.
- Gabor Kiss (37), Munich, has over 10 years of experience in the life sciences industry and focuses on early market access planning and price negotiations.
- Dr. Matthias Liefner (43), Copenhagen, leads the life sciences practice in the Nordics, advising pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
- Ursina Mueller (34), Zurich, heads the Swiss technology practice and advises market leaders in the B2B sector on how to achieve profitable revenue growth.
- Christian Rebholz (36), Munich, drives consumer healthcare and medtech activities from short-term pricing topics to long-lasting transformation programs.
- Dr. Fabian Schulz (34), Frankfurt, primarily conducts projects for software providers, payment processors, online platforms, and IT service companies.
- Othmar Schwarz (31), Vienna, focuses on the B2B industrial and technology sector, specializing in topline optimization programs, growth and sales strategies.
- Deepak Sharma (41), San Francisco, has 17 years of consulting and industry experience, specializing in strategic pricing and marketing for technology companies.
- Dr. Silvio Struebi (35), Zurich, heads the banking operations in APAC, with a special focus on international private banking and B2B banking in Hong Kong and China.
- Mert Terzioglu (32), Istanbul, heads Simon-Kucher’s business in Turkey. He has over 10 years of international consulting experience in the B2B and B2C sector.
- Jan Weiser (39), Singapore, leads Simon-Kucher’s life sciences practice in Southeast Asia, China and Australia/New Zealand. Furthermore, he advises leading insurance and private equity firms on strategy, pricing and sales topics.
- Dr. Kajetan Zwirglmaier (35), Munich, is an expert for the telco, energy and utility sector, focusing on increasing pricing capabilities and innovative offer/price models.
Simon-Kucher & Partners, Strategy & Marketing Consultants:
Simon-Kucher & Partners is a global consulting firm with 930 professionals in 33 offices worldwide focusing on TopLine Power®. Founded in 1985, the company has more than 30 years of experience providing strategy and marketing consulting and is regarded as the world’s leading pricing advisor.