Nick leads the global Commercial Strategy practice for Simon-Kucher's Healthcare and Life Science activities. His primary areas of focus include:
- US contracting & managed markets strategies
- Marketing strategies including segmentation, targeting & brand positioning
- Launch strategy & launch readiness reviews
- Commercial development strategy & customer-driven trial prioritization
- Market potential assessments & due diligence
- Pricing strategies for new & existing products
Nick has worked in a range of specialty and primary care therapeutic areas including: cardiology, diabetes, neurology, oncology, and several orphan indications.
His past clients include >20 of the largest pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical technology manufacturers in addition to several early-stage companies. His project experience spans a range of markets including the USA, Canada, Europe, and Asia/Pacific.
Nick earned his MBA in Global Management (magna cum laude) from the F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business at Babson College and his BS with Highest Honors in biochemistry from the University of Michigan.
During his MBA, Nick developed a distribution channel strategy for Therion Biologics to support the launch of their first commercial product.