So far, 2023 is shaping up to be an incredibly challenging business environment. Inflation is putting pressure on profits and causing uncertainty around demand in a borderline recessionary environment. Meanwhile, Finance needs more frequent and accurate forecasting from Sales through CRM. Supply chains are recovering from the pandemic at an uneven pace and sales channels are evolving with incredible speed. Even the profession of Sales Operations is evolving and with new expectations come new skill requirements.
Simon-Kucher & Partners is hosting a roundtable focused on building world-class Sales Operations Organizations to deal with these challenges. Maximizing Commercial Effectiveness will be a critical area in preparing for 2023 and beyond, and this roundtable will provide insights into market best practices deployed by select companies as they endeavor to grow more profitably in the current environment.
Key topics to be discussed in this roundtable include:
- Sharing best-in-class scope and organization structures across
- Sales Operations
- Revenue Operations
- Commercial Operations
- Segmenting customers and selling teams
- Quantifying and covering your total addressable market (TAM)
- Innovative criteria to identify more profitable segments and optimize cost of coverage
- Specialized channels and sales roles to serve unique segments
- Using CRM and Marketing Automation to drive better lead flow and forecasts
- Detailed actionable buyer personas based on voice of customer (VOC) research
- Using each buyer’s journey to inform content
- Scoring marketing qualified leads (MQL) to produce better sales qualified leads (SQL)
- Adjusting quotas and compensation during times of inflation
- Designing quotas that align for growth beyond price increases
- Creating compensation plans that reward sustainable growth
- Enabling the Sales organization to sell value in an inflationary period
- Building customer loyalty programs to increase retention
- Collecting voice of the customer (VOC) to understand churn
- Tiering top customers for focus and support
- Rebates and discounting models that pay for themselves
Confirmed participants include companies like Shaw Industries, Wells Fargo Merchant Services, Eastman Chemical, Wolters Kluwer, and many more.
This event is sponsored by Simon-Kucher, however, you need to apply to register to attend.