The B2C and B2B sales department of a leading German utility company was looking for a scalable digital strategy to drive business growth
Our client was facing a fragmented IT landscape with many legacy systems and data silos across different business departments. Therefore, the application landscape was missing a 360-customer view and the flexibility to react quickly to continuously changing market environment and to meet increasingly high customer expectations.
We defined a north star vision for an ideal customer experience and derived business requirements for a future-proof IT and data architecture.
- Defined the ideal customer and internal user experience and visualized it with click-dummies
- Identified pain points in the current IT architecture and defined business requirements
- Analyzed gaps in the current IT architecture and defined the IT target picture
- Defined and prioritized initiatives how to get to the target IT architecture
- Defined the target operating model to implement and run the target IT architecture
In 12 weeks, we developed a digital strategy and defined a future-proof IT and data architecture for B2C and B2B Sales.
- Design of ideal journeys for customers and internal users including click-dummies
- Definition of >200 business requirements and >80 IT capabilities in close collaboration with the marketing and sales teams
- Conceptualization of a future-proof IT and data architecture for B2C and B2B Sales
- Definition and prioritization of 28 initiatives to implement the target picture
- Definition of a target operating model to implement and run the IT target architecture
The new IT and data architecture leverages an integration layer, low code platforms, and cloud application to significantly increase flexibility and scalability. Moreover, it enables a fully integrated omnichannel customer experience across all touchpoints as well as personalized communication and up- and cross-selling offers along the entire customer lifecycle.
Our experts are always happy to discuss your issue. Reach out, and we’ll connect you with a member of our team.